ULTIMAKER EDUCATION CHALLENGE APAC 2017 IS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED IN THAILAND!
Are you an educator or teacher who has a great passion for 3D printing technology and is looking for an opportunity to share or propose your ideas of 3D printing lesson with other educators around the world? Good news! Today is your chance! Let’s make it your year!
Ultimaker, an industry-leader in 3D printing technology has officially held Ultimaker Education Challenge APAC 2017 contest in Thailand. “Ultimaker Education Challenge APAC 2017’ is held in 10 countries around Asia-Pacific: Thailand, Australia, India, New Zealand, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, and Japan. The goal is to create an creative actionable teaching lesson idea that incorporate 3D printing.
This effortless opportunity is opened for all educators and teachers to be as country representatives to win free Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 2+ and other prizes valued over 200,000THB. Details are as the following:
- Please submit us a pre-registration form
- After you have finished submitting pre-registration form, you will be required to submit your ideas of 3D printing lesson that you wish to teach your students in your own words (Ms Word, Pictures, any kind of your explanation style) before September 15th 2017. Make sure it meets the criteria listed in detail below.
Please note: Only 2 winners will be selected from Thailand. .
Deadlines: September 15th, 2017
Award’s Day: October 30th, 2017
- Must be educators or teachers in any educational institution based in Thailand
- Have a passion for 3D printing technology
- 3D printing relevance – Is it relevant to 3D printing?
- Functionality – The project should be useable, classroom-appropriate lesson plan
- Ease of implementation – Is it easy for students to apply your 3D lesson?
- Innovative – Is your 3D lesson creative?
- Visual appeal – Is your 3D lesson’s presentation appealing to audiences?
- English Language – your project must be in ENGLISH
- Ultimaker 3D printer (Ultimaker 3 or Ultimaker 2+ printers)
- 8 spools of 3D printing material
- Comprehensive training (Prize valued at 250EUR per training from Ultimaker official sales partners)
- Certificate from Ultimaker (Europe’s top brand in 3D Printer)
- An Invitation to become part of the pioneer program around the world
- Promote your lessons to educational institutions around the world
Important: Your project should include information as follows:
- Name of educational institution, teacher, and contact details
- Level of education (primary, secondary, or university)
- Project duration; how many hours and lessons
- Number of students or groups
- Subjects to which the project relates
- Additional materials required
- Full description of the project
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years have grown to become a market-leader; creating powerful, professional, accessible desktop 3D printers. Ultimaker have over 200 employees, where offices located in the Netherlands, New York and Boston with potential distributors around the world. Ultimaker team continually strive to offer the highest-quality 3D prints, software and materials on the market. Their growing community of over 24,000 active members enables creators and innovators across the globe to connect and be inspired.
Need advices on this, do not hesitate to contact us: 02-865-2688 or our facebook messenger or line ID: @septillion