The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager ensures a safer working environment, providing a closed, inside-out airflow for the Ultimaker S5 3D printer. It filters up to 95% of all ultrafine particles (UFPs) emitted during 3D printing and forms a safe, physical barrier to the print area.
MORE MATERIALS, LESS HASSLE
Optimized software profiles precisely control filtering for every Ultimaker material and over 40 third-party filaments. So you can focus on creating the perfect 3D printed part with any material you choose. No worries about UFPs, and no extra time configuring your printer.
- EPA filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Controlled extraction: Inside-out airflow optimized for filtering and print quality
- Enhanced safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Optimized for your application: Detects material being used and adjusts airflow
- Easy setup: Printer detects when the Air Manager is connected
- Smart monitoring: Printer tracks filter usage and prompts replacement