Ultimaker print core CC Red
The print core 0.6 CC Red is designed to withstand abrasive 3D printing, with a precision-machined 0.6 mm diameter nozzle and tough ruby tip. Its quick-swap design maximizes uptime with no tooling or manual calibration needed. And there’s no need to worry whether your nozzle can deal with the abrasion.
Developed in collaboration with engineer Anders Olsson, the print core is tested to print 10 kg of carbon fiber filament with no loss of quality, and 1,000 plus hours of extrusion.
Simply combine with a composite material of your choice for extremely durable end-use parts, or beautiful aesthetics on your prints.
Our print core 0.6 CC Red is compatible with the Ultimaker S5 and Ultimaker S3
Advanced materials from world-leaders
In addition to the Owens Corning and DSM materials announced earlier, we are delighted to offer BASF, Clariant, and DuPont printing profiles in Ultimaker Cura. The new profiles are:
- BASF: PP GF30 is ideal for parts used in environments that require chemical resistance, such as piping or automotive applications under the hood. PET CF is an easy-to-process carbon fiber reinforced material, suitable for lightweight, strong, and stiff parts that require an impact resistance, for example drones
- Clariant: Flame retardant PA6/66 using Exolit® and Flame retardant PA6/66 with 20% glass fibers using Exolit® can be used to produce parts such as switchgears, electrical enclosures, electronics, and automotive components that require flame retardancy and good mechanical properties. PET-G is a tough, chemical-resistant polyester with improved heat resistance
- DSM: Novamid® ID1030 CF10, PA6/66 reinforced with carbon fibers, creates stronger, tougher and stiffer printed parts, matching the easy and fast printing of unreinforced plastics. Arnitel® ID2060 HT, a high performance TPC, combines sustained high temperature use with chemical resistance. Arnitel® ID2045, a very flexible TPC, is suitable for many applications, from footwear mid-soles to electronics. Novamid® ID1030 is a PA6/66 material for durable applications requiring good mechanical properties
- DuPont: Zytel® 3D1000FL, an unreinforced polyamide with ultra-low shrinkage, and Hytrel® 3D41000FL, a polyester elastomer with shore D60 hardness showing similar properties in X, Y and Z direction, are both suitable for industrial, automotive and consumer product applications
- Owens Corning: Glass-fiber reinforced Polypropylene (XSTRAND™ GF-30 PP) and Polyamide 6 (XSTRAND™ GF-30 PA6) unlock any application that require high-strength and durable parts that need to operate in a tough, extreme temperature environment, either outdoor or indoor.
You can download optimized material profiles for all these filaments from the Marketplace in Ultimaker Cura 3.6.
Material profiles from other leading companies such as Arkema, colorFabb, ElogioAM, Eastman, Henkel, igus, Matterhackers, Polymaker, and more will be added to the Marketplace soon.
A world-first in the 3D printing industry, these collaborations bring Ultimaker customers an even greater choice of materials with a variety of mechanical properties. Profiles in Ultimaker Cura created by the experts at these companies ensure you get high-quality and repeatable results every time – with no need to manually input parameters before printing.
Download the latest version of Ultimaker Cura to get started using optimized printing profiles for these materials.