- Product name: Print core BB
- Supported Material: PVA (water soluble)
- Description: Maximize the print performance and uptime of your Ultimaker 3 with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of our reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom, or print in dual color. Ultimaker 3 print cores come with 0.4 mm and 0.8 mm nozzle sizes for a greater flexibility.
PRINT CORE: DELIVERING INDUSTRIAL-GRADE RESULTS
- Material-matching: Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or water-soluble support.
- Quick-to-change: Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials: Select from a broad portfolio of materials, including PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA.
- Accurate temperature reading: Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Nozzle size choice: Choose 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
- Reliable and durable: Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to protect the extruder.
- Lifetime support: Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.
INDUSTRIAL POWER, LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES
The Ultimaker 3 offers an integrated software, hardware and material solution for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build and support materials, and the unique auto-nozzle lifting system ensures the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full geometric freedom.