Precision 3D Prints
Form 3B+ is ideal for:
- Small and medium parts requiring biocompatibility and sterilization compatibility
- Patient-specific anatomical models and surgical instruments
- Surgical planning models for diagnostic use in FDA-cleared workflows
- Medical device prototypes, jigs, fixtures, molds, and end-use parts
- Visual aids for diagnosis and education
Always on call
The Form 3B+ works around the clock with minimal supervision. With finely tuned settings that optimize print times, the Form 3B+ helps you meet critical deadlines, even for time-sensitive parts and models for trauma surgery.
250 mW Laser Power I 25-300 μm Layer Thickness
Intuitive and efficient
Seamlessly integrate the Form 3B+ into your existing clinical workflows. With automatic resin dispensing, simple print preparation software, and intuitive accessories like Build Platform 2 with patented Quick Release Technology, the Form 3B+ is designed for efficiency.
Incredible part quality
The Form 3B+ resolves fine details down to the micron level, critical for printing surgical tools and intricate medical devices, while the smooth surface finish and high accuracy of the Form 3B+ ensure medical devices meet production standards.
25 μm XY Resolution I 85 μm Laser Spot Size