Ultimaker Tough PLA
฿1,850.00 Inc. VAT
Ultimaker Tough PLA is a technical PLA (polylactic acid) material with toughness similar to ABS. Ideal for reliably printing functional prototypes and tooling at larger sizes, our Tough PLA offers the same safe and easy use as regular PLA.
Ultimaker Tough PLA is a technical PLA filament with toughness that’s comparable to ABS. Offering the same safe and easy use as regular PLA, our Tough PLA is ideal for reliably printing technical models at larger sizes.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Tough PLA
- Impact strength similar to ABS
- Higher stiffness compared with ABS
- Less brittle than regular PLA
- More reliable than ABS for larger prints, with no delamination or warping
- Compatible with Ultimaker support materials (PVA and Breakaway) giving full geometric freedom when designing parts
- Filament diameter: 2.85±0.05 mm
- Net filament weight: 750 g
- Filament length: ~96 m
- Optimized for: Ultimaker S5 and Ultimaker 3 series
Tough enough to use
Tough PLA’s impact strength is much closer to ABS than regular PLA, so you can print parts for practical applications with heat resistance up to 60 ˚C.
Optimized for large prints
When you need toughness in large models, Tough PLA is an easy-to-print and reliable material – ideal for 3D printing with the Ultimaker S5’s bigger build volume.
Achieve complex geometries
Designs with intricate curves, fine details, and overhangs can be easily printed with Tough PLA, especially when combined with our water-soluble PVA support.
Tough PLA material Easy 3D printing for designers and engineers
Ultimaker Tough PLA combines impact, tensile, and flexural strength similar to ABS, all with the reliability and safety that makes PLA such a widely used filament. Fully compatible with Ultimaker support materials, Tough PLA is a versatile choice for functional prototypes, tooling, and manufacturing aids.