Here we go!
Thailand’s largest manufacturing and supporting industries for Mold Die Manufacturing and Technology exhibition for “Intermold Thailand 2017”, is almost upon us! The exhibition that offers the widest array of automation technology, mold making technology, electronics manufacturing technology, and surface and coating solutions by 2,425 brands from 46 countries.
It is an honour for us to have a privilege to invite and represent you to Thailand’s First time EOS Additive Manufacturing Systems Solutions for Metal 3D Printer including our 3D Hubs winning’s 3D printers from Hi-End brands around the world at Septillion’s booth no. 2E29 near space elevator starts from this coming 21st June – 24th June at 10:00-18:00pm.
3D printer lovers throughout the world should not forgo this opportunity in meeting and experiencing Top 3D Printer Brands in the exhibition and of course, the highlight of all time ‘EOS Metal Solutions 3D Printer’, the ONLY and the FIRST METAL 3D printer in Thailand!
Apart from excellent product from EOS, We bring you the top products intended to make your time off more pleasurable:
- Form 2
- Ultimaker 2+
- Ultimaker 2 Extended+
- Ultimaker 3
- Ultimaker 3 Extended
- Zortrax M200
- Zortrax M300
**For all participants in the exhibition, Like Share and Check-in on your Facebook, get DISCOUNT CODE FREE!**
Special for Ultimaker users and customers, review your experience or post a comment on www.thai3dp.com today, get Ultimaker POLO shirt and Ultimaker fabric bags* from the Netherlands deliver to your house free!
* Remark : After you have reviewed on the website, please kindly call 02-865-2688 for your privilege, Products to be delivered on August
It will be with our great pleasant to meet and have a friendly chat with you. Don’t miss out! These special offers only in this exhibition!
- The venue of InterMold Thailand 2017 Exhibition is at BITEC BANGNA
- The timings: 10am – 18pm
DIRECTION TO BITEC:
The centre is accessible via 3 entrances : 1st and 2nd are along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1) and the 3rd entrance is along “Sukhumvit Road” via expressway.
BY BTS (SKYTRAIN)
Bang Na Station (Exit 1)
A shutter service that transports passengers from the Sukhumvit road entrance to exhibition halls is also available for some events held at BITEC.
– 15 minutes drive from the Suvarnabhumi International airport
– Directly linked by the expressway to Centre Business District (10 km.)
– Links the Outer Ring Road to extended every other part of Bangkok to avoid traffic jam in rush hours, which away from BITEC 7 km.
– Entrance 1 and 2 can be reached by bus: Number 38, 46, 46A, 48, 132, 133, 139, 180, 552, 552A which arrived along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1)
– Entrance 3 can be reached by bus: number 2, 23, 45, 102, 116, 142, 507, 508, 511, 513, 536, 544, 552A which arrived along Sukumvit Road.
For your convenience and comfort, Taxi service will be available for your pre-bookings at Business Centre. The Taxi stand is also available by drop off area in front of EH 103.